The Swift Antibes at St Audries Bay in Somerset invites the ocean in with its shades of blue in emperor and ocean tones, providing a relaxing feel. The sliding patio doors open up the lounge and invite the light in, meaning you can make the most of the coastal location.
The contemporary design runs throughout the home with features to include a modern TV area with LED lighting and storage, bookshelf display area and a sleek fully fitted kitchen.
The kitchen includes an integrated microwave and A+ rated double door fridge freezer, a glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition and a black designer angled stainless steel cooker hood. The handleless doors provide a contemporary feel and complete the look.
The quirky dining area with bench and two dining chairs provide an area for family meals, whilst the master bedroom makes the most of the space and offes an en-suite shower room, king size bed with lift up storage and a comfortable Duvalay mattress.
- uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- Sliding patio doors
- Excellent thermal performance
- Central heating
- Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warranted for 10 years
- 7ft (2.13m) high ceilings
- Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- Curtains and voiles throughout
- Free-standing L-shaped sofa with fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
- TV area with feature wall, provision for flat screen TV (up to 40″) and Sky+ connection, LED lighting and storage
- Bookshelf between lounge and dinette
- Two upholstered cube stools stored under coffee table
- Framed wall picture
- Stylish real wood finish dining table with bench and two chairs
- En-suite shower