Hottest day if of the year so far, ideal weather for...
In Cornwall there are various attractions, here is a sample of things you could be enjoying in during your stay in Cornwall:
1. Lands End - Land's End is one of the most popular outdoor attractions in Cornwall. Situated on the westerly point of mainland Britain, it is surrounded by spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean.
2. St Michaels Mount - St Michael's Mount, is Cornwall's crown jewel. The most famous of Cornwall's landmarks and attractions, has a fascinating history, is steeped in both legend and folklore, with stunning views across Mounts Bay to Lands End and The Lizard.
3. Cornwall's Newquay Zoo - Experience the world's wildlife with Cornwall's award winning Newquay Zoo. A must see for that Holiday in Newquay, Cornwall.
4. Eden Project - The Eden Project is a gateway into the interactive world of plants and people, a living Theatre, exploring our global garden inheritance - revealing plants, as you've never seen them before.
5. Padstow - With an abundance of beaches, North Cornwall has some of the finest and leaves you spoilt for choice.
6. National Marine Aquarium - Visit the UK's largest aquarium in Cornwall and be amazed by our fascinating underwater world attraction.