The Willerby Winchester at St Audries Bay in Somerset is one of Willerby Holiday Homes best loved models. It was revolutionary when it first came out with its modern interior design, comfort and versatile space planning.
As you walk into the home, you are welcomed into the modern fitted kitchen which leads into the open plan lounge/dining area. The lounge is made bright and airy by the large windows which create prime viewing for the beautiful sunsets we have at St Audries Bay and the sea view to the left.
One of the main features of this holiday home is the master bedroom which is both comfortable and practical. The king sized bed allows for a good night sleep whilst the large walk in wardrobe offers plenty of space for clothing and other items. There is an en-suite too, perfect for when you have extra guests staying.
This home has been very well cared for and would make somebody a beautiful home from home.
The Winchester is situated on a lovely plot and is located on Sea Spray 20. It comes complete with a side deck and a well planted garden, which really makes the most of this position. This home benefits from piped gas and private parking. The garden is fenced so would suit pet owners or families with young children.
- PVC u double glazed windows and doors
- Central heating system featuring gas combi boiler (Piped Gas)
- Vaulted ceilings with inset lighting
- Coffee table
- Flame effect electric fire
- Integrated fridge and freezer
- Illuminated glazed storage
- Free standing dining table with 4 upholstered chairs
- Large walk-in shower in bathroom
- King sized bed in bedroom with lift up storage
- Ensuite WC
- Walk in wardrobe
- Side decked
- Private garden