Coly Vale Holiday Park, Devon
Swan Hill Road, Colyford, EX24 6QF
- Peace and relaxation guaranteed
- Just 24 privately owned holiday caravans on site
- Fully equipped laundry room with automatic washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities.
- Many local village Inns to try local produce
- Open March 1st until 15th January.
About Coly Vale Holiday Park, Devon
Coly Vale as we like to call it “the best little park in Devon” is a small, quiet park and is bordered by the tranquil river Coly situated on the Devon and Dorset border.
The Jurassic Coast is just minutes away giving you access to England’s World Heritage Site. You can look forward to spectacular scenery all year round. The beauty of Coly Vale is that you are just a stones throw from neighbouring villages Beer and Colyton and the towns of Seaton and Axminster.